Information that we collect. (GDPR)
In running and maintaining our company and website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or contact us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that may support us in our care of you, or members of your family that are customers of Shuffletunes, for example information related to health or attendance.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. (This clause in the policy will only be affected by us hosting advertising.)
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services and products.
We do not share your information with any third parties without your express permission and we do not share your details with anyone. Rather we will ask them to contact you directly.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
There will be occasions when contact information, information relating to health requirements, or other needs about people attending Shuffletunes music sessions need to be stored by Shuffletunes employees or volunteer staff. This information will be kept as securely as possible, either in paper form or digitally. In the event that data is lost, or when there is the possibility that data has been shared inappropriately with a third party, you will be contacted as soon as possible after the event. It is not Shuffletunes’ intention that this should ever happen and Shuffletunes will take reasonable steps to ensure that this information will be kept safely.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis. If you have any queries about it, or concerns that you wish to share with us that may help you, please contact us at email@example.com.